Malaysia and More!

Malaysia and More!
Kuala Lumpur Skyline

Monday, March 9, 2015

Stormy KL

I have always loved a good thunderstorm!  Good thing for me I live in KL.  We get thunderstorms just about every day, sometimes more than once a day.  Another one of my favorite things about KL is the view from my balcony.  I love to watch the sky.  This is a typical afternoon.  The photos have not been enhanced or edited in any way.


Rain is threatening


It's here!


Clearing up


Wait, more rain


All gone.  

Looking at these pictures reminds me of the movie The Wizard of Oz.  Do you remember how the movie starts out in black and white and then goes to color?  I wish I could have captured some of the lightning that came later.


The next morning

2 comments:

  1. I also love a good thunderstorm and The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorites. You captured the storm nicely. Have a great week. Chris

    ReplyDelete